Ocean Nutrition Atison's Betta Spa - 125mL wild almond leaf for Betta
"Freshwater. For the first time, available for the Betta hobbyist in an easy-to-use format wild almond leaf, and a lot more, in one easy formula. Clean, easy, complete and consistent. The wild almond leaf extract will create a more natural environment for the Betta fish. Contains Yucca extract to bind ammonia (NH3) in the water. Contains Calcium to activate the muscles and to develop strong bones, teeth and scales. Produced only with natural ingredients."
Betta Spa 125 ml from Ocean Nutrition. Choose from quantities of 1, 3 or 6 125ml Bottles
- The Wild Almond Leaf Extract* contains antibacterial and stress-relieving properties, which creates a more natural environment for your Betta.
- Yucca Extract binds ammonia (NH3) in the water, allowing for safer fishkeeping in water without filtration or aeration.
- Contains calcium needed by Bettas to activate muscles, reduce stress, and develop strong bones and scales.
- Lowers pH and absorbs harmful chemicals and heavy metals. Adds essential trace elements to the water.
- Ideal for conditioning Bettas; promotes spawning activity and coloration.
- Strengthens bubble nests.
- Colors the water via natural tannins, lignins, and fulvic acids.
Atison's Betta SPA: Directions for Use
Unscrew the lid of the 5 ml container. Squeeze to fill the 5 ml container with the amount of product you need to pour into the tank. We advise 5 ml per 8 liters (approx. 2 gallons) of water for normal maintenance or 5 ml per 4 liters (approx. 1 gallon) water for conditioning. Do not add salt to the water. Use with every water change. For tanks without filtration, we recommend a 50% water change every week.